Thursday, September 8, 2011

Willis sentenced in Rape of Tina Anderson





Darn it! I lost the LENGTHY post I've just made due to a sudden power outage, and I'm not in the mood to work another late night making another one. The link I've included, (click on title), says it all!

The point I'd like to make is this...this rape, and the sexual abuse and mistreatment of Tina Anderson was covered up by the very church she'd trusted to protect her.

As I've said before, collusion in churches these days has become rather the rule instead of the exception. I don't like it. And neither should you! It shouldn't happen but it does!

Also, if this one case stood alone, one might chalk it up to an exceptional and unfortunate episode, but no......if you google in "preacher rapes young teen", or "women in the church", or even "young boy", you'll end up with a long list of such heinous spiritual abuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment